Whether you are looking to improve how you do your job, to grow your business, or just get life under control, we can always be refining our productivity and focusing on what we need to do to be successful.
Some of us use to-do lists. Others use apps, and some just wing it. You have to do and use what works for you so we thought we would compile a list of the top 10 articles about productivity and success from the past year based on the number of social shares.
Hopefully, you will find some interesting perspectives and helpful tips to improve your productivity, be more successful, or at least have a laugh at some of the lengths people will go to be productive.
So without further adieu, here is the list:
- Sweden is shifting to a 6-hour work day
- Nap desks are here and it's all going to be OK
- Complaining Is Terrible for You, According to Science
- Late sleepers are tired of being discriminated against. And science has their back.
- Study: Stubborn Kids Are More Likely to Be Successful
- A programmer wrote scripts to secretly automate a lot of his job — and email his wife and make a latte
- Why I Taught Myself to Procrastinate
- Addicted to Distraction
- Zoning Out Can Make You More Productive
- Work, Sleep, Family, Fitness, or Friends: Pick 3
Well, there you have it. We hope you find these articles interesting and helpful. If you have a favourite article that we missed or want to suggest additional resources then please share. We'd love to hear from you.